I like doing this bc no one checks out my blog
So its like
Talking to myself
Or like a less personal diary
I mean things between us have been gettin good
So
Say hello to Socks
My cat
-------------------------------------------------------
Right
Ok
Socks
UR EARS LOOK BIG
--------------------------------------
I feel like im not a funny or interesting person
Well
Because im not
Im quite shy so youre really quige lucky that
Im actually communicating
And ive been thinking that i owe
My friends
Internet and real
So much because they have made me feel so confident
Like ive never actually been so social with people due to my past and to have people who accept me for me and who care for me and worry about me makes me feel good, and well, pretty happy to be alive right now.
So i just want to say thank you to every.
Single
One
Of you
And i love you for your time
And for laughing at my jokes
And it warms my heart to thi k that people can be miles away and yet you feel as close to them as ever
And that these people have made me smile more than i ever have before and
Thats a beautiful thing
Which i will always owe you for
And if we do part
I wont forget you and
Soppy as i sound right now
I WILLLL ALWAYSSS LOVEEEE YOUUUUU
♡

Mason: -sniff- That was beautiful I LOVE TOU TO TAHMEENA! -bearhug- c':
ReplyDelete